Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I still have a question that is not answered. Is there anyone I can talk to?
If you have further questions email us by clicking here.
1. Is there a host hotel for the WOW Conference?
No, but we have several hotels listed on our Hotels page. Visit our recommended hotels page by clicking here.
2. May I transfer my ticket?
Tickets cannot be transferred, but refunds are offered up to 7 days before the conference starts.
3. Why is registration necessary?
Registration allows us to properly prepare for the conference. Your registration is greatly appreciated.
4. Does my registration include refreshments?
No, refreshments are not included.
5. Can I get a reserved seat at WOW?
Reserved and preferred seating are available for VIP registrants, sponsors, and exhibitors. Reserved seating is also available for Pastor’s wives. However, you must pre-register as a Pastor’s wife to receive this privilege.
6. What is the dress code for the conference?
Just come as you are. However, business casual is recommended.
7. Is childcare provided for the WOW Conference?
Childcare is not provided.
8. Can I bring my children to the Conference?
The conference is not designed for children younger than 12 years old.
9. What is the venue?
The conference will be held at the John D. Fuller Recreational Complex located at 6627 Old Bunce Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314.